Wednesday, November 14, 2007

assign. 9

1. i think happiness is something that's within, like when you get a gift and it fills you up with a feeling that makes you smile.

2. what makes me happy? i'd say that disney movies make me happy. i'm not really sure why. i think it's cause when i watch disney movies or go to disney world it brings me back to feeling like a kid again.

3. my mom has influence my happiness especially now since i don't see her that often when she's here and we get the chance to hang out it makes me happy cause i know i have a shorten amount of time to spend with her and my mom makes the most of it.

4. the person i think i impact is my little sister, cause i don't spend alot of time with her probably because she's my little sister and i find her annoying but when i do spend time with her she's really happy and is always trying to think of things to do with me when she gets the chance.

5. greatest need? i have no idea, happiness is tied in with everyday life, cause when you're down in the dumps or angry it can make you act in a different way and do things you might regret. happiness can bring people up.

1 comment:

claire said...

I love disney movies, and i agree, they make me happy too!! Especially the singing, i love singing along to disney movies!