Wednesday, September 12, 2007

autobiography

Name's Robena, I have two brothers and two sisters. I like to play soccer in my free time with my brothers, going to shakopee and goofing off with my cousins, and also writing. The kind of writing I would say that I do is I guess mostly poetry really, and I would probably say more of just thoughts. Also I'm working on writing a story. I haven't really firgured out where I'm going with the story and how to progress with it but right now all I got is a couple of pages. In creative writing I wanna work on being more desciptive, using different word choices so I don't seem to sound so repeative, and also be able to different other kinds of writing. Do I have a favorite writer? No, not really I don't really read other people's work. I should start though might be able to teach me a few things.
My own writing? Check below.

I see you, but do you see me?
You feel cold chills down your spine.
As you pass through the invisible lines.
Lines that make up me.

1 comment:

claire said...

robena, that poem is deep. I like it a lot!