Monday, January 7, 2008

assignment 13

1. always try to be there for your family. this principle is important cause family is important to me. and i always try to be there for my family. even if i don’t agree with a certain thing that we’re talking about i’ll support them, but they know where i stand in that conversation. like with some talks with my mom that she runs by me. even if i don’t agree with her i’m there for her and her decisions. i guess it’s a good principle cause it shows that you love your family and will always be there for them. i don’t really know how it shapes my life, never really thought about it.

2. one news that i got was in the beginning of June was that one of my best friends committed suicide. it hurt a lot finding that out cause i haven’t spoken to my friend for a while because i was busy and when i finally had the time i heard the news. i’ll thinking back wishing i had more time to spend with my friend before it happened. it changed me by keeping my friends closer, cause i wouldn’t want to loose them like how i lost my friend.

3. one thing i plan on accomplishing in ’08 is this story that i started writing before school started. i’m not that far in it i only have written like 7 pages. i guess it’s important because it’s more like a big goal that i did on my own, that i put time and effort in. i don’t know how i’m gonna finish cause i never have time to add onto it. so just store some time to work on it and then hopefully i’ll be able to finish it before school is over, or at least sometime in the summer.

2 comments:

claire said...

sweet robena, i wanna read your story when your all done.

zoe said...

oh so true