Wednesday, October 24, 2007

assignment 6

1. Personally I don’t like being scared by other people on purpose. It’s ok if I’m watching a scary movie or at like trial or terror where they try to scare you.

2. One thing that I have a fear of is that I’m kinda claustrophobic but only when I know I can’t get out of places is when it gets me easily, and also a little afraid of heights. Alot of fears that I get come from myself cause I usually blow things out of proportions like I’ll make things scarier then they really aren’t.

3. What I would consider madness is someone who is really crazy like talking to inanimate objects when they’re like 30 or if they’re in the mental place but then again they aren’t really that mad but something is wrong with them mentally.

4. When people get picked on alot or if they’re all alone their whole life then that might drive them insane. I was watching this show (degrassi lol) and this guy got picked on constantly by people who went to school with him and he eventually brought a gun to school and shot someone that right there shows that guy is crazy.

3 comments:

zoe said...

I'm with you when it comes to being scared. I hate it when people scare me just for fun... even though I tend to do it to others as well. When it comes to madness I disagree a little bit because I don't think getting picked on makes people go mad to the point of needing a psych ward.

Tyler's Blog said...

Oh come on! talking to inanimate objects isnt weird at all! And my dad is afraid of tight spaces too. I interviewed him once on a paper I wrote on fear. Aaaaanyway, good job.

claire said...

I agree that a 30 year old talking to an inanimate object would be mad, but i also think that anyone above the age of 10 talking to an inanimate object is mad.